Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Swag Bucks

So I promised to show how to make money online. Before we start, I must issue a word of warning. You're not going to get rich with your butt on the couch. If that's what you're looking for, I must sadly tell you to use that little red "X" in the upper right corner of your screen.  I just can't help you.  But, if you want to learn how to make a little extra money when the kids are napping, or your dog decided to leave you alone for 10 minutes, stick with me! I can usually pull off anywhere from 20$ to 400$ in a month depending on how hard I work at it and how much I can get the kids to sleep :)

The first and most fun site I earn on is SwagBucks.  First thing you have to do is sign up, which you can do here:  Sign Up  There are a TON of ways to earn here.  The most common way, and what the site is centered around is searching.  Generally you can expect to get 2-5 search wins in a day. Don't constantly search, just replace any searching you do on say, Google, with the SwagBucks search engine.  Some of the other ways to earn are filling out special offers, taking surveys, doing tasks, playing games, or even printing and using coupons!    With SB you can cash out for a 5$ Amazon Gift Card for just 450 points!

After signing up, I would highly recommend reading the newbie guide to SwagBucks. It was created by veteran "Swaggers" and will be an excellent resource to you as you begin your journey Swagging101

It's a great way to earn a little extra money every month to save up for birthdays, Christmas, diapers, or even for a Kindle.

No comments: