Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Oh how I love being a mom...

I'm beginning to think this blog will be a mix of mommy-hood and savings and deals that I find in my travels.  This particular post is about the joys of mommy hood.  As you may have read in my first post, we have a 4 1/2 month old and a 2 1/2 year old.  They're both the most obnoxious blessings I could ever hope to have.  This has been a challenging weekend for the baby.  She's had a bit of an upset tummy, which isn't a big deal in itself, poopy diapers are nothing to this old pro!  What I DO mind is that she has this magic ability to not get any of the poo IN her diaper. Yea, figure that mess out.  Somehow she shoots it in a straight line right up her back. As you can imagine this is a bit of a mess.  So much of a mess, in fact, that last night my husband just asked for a pair of scissors.  We weren't even gonna try to get the onesie off OVER her head. She'd only been out of the bathtub for 10 minutes, I was NOT dealing with poopy hair.
   So here it is, Sunday morning and she's still full of an upset tummy and we're staying home from church :/  If nothing else, this means I get to harass you all with exciting blog posts today!

No comments: